It’s Celebration food time! We made this amazing Brazilian bite size peanut raw cookies in our last live and they are just AMAZING!!
So easy and so so delicious and addictive, just warning!!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
for 12-14 small paçoca cookies
- 320gtoasted peanuts
- 60g oats
- 140g dark brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a small food processor, ground the oats for 1 minute until a powder;
- Add the peanuts to the food processor and blend quickly until a powder but be carefull not to blend for too long that it becomes a peanut butter;
- Finally add the sugar and blend quickly just to mix everything together;
- Transfer the mix to a bowl and add the salt;
- Mold the cookies as you wish. Traditionally we use a round cookie cutter to make “wine cork” shapes paçocas.
- Enjoy carefully, they are addictive!!