I know I know… I am late again with the recipe from our last live! I am organizing things better so this don’t happen again, promised!!
But here it goes the recipe that you must try!! It’s to die for, believe me! Probably my favorite Brazilian snack!
I strong advise you to double the recipe and freeze because you will want more the next day!!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 150g cooked white beans
- 100g cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 150g polvilho azedo – you can find in Latin shops
- 100g of manioc startch (polvilho doce) (you can find those in Asia Markets, Latin or Portuguese Shops and amazon)
- 1 tablespoon chia or flax seeds
- 60g olive oil
- ¼ cup water(optional)
- Blend the cooked white beans and sweet potatoes in the food processor for 1 minute;
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until it becomes a dough thick enough to mold (bread dough texture);
- If too dry, you can add a bit more of water, slowly until you reach the good texture;4
- Let the dough cool down in the fridge for about 1 or 2 hours(optional);
- Make small balls of dough using your hands;
- You can Bake them at 180°C or store in the freezer and use them when you feel like. No need to defrost before baking. Just Pre-heat the oven at 200°C and bake for about 30 minutes;
- I served mine with vegan requeijao (Brazilian cream cheese) but feel free to enjoy as you prefer, some avocado cream is also great with it!!