First of all congratulations to the big winners @monicacaola and @annacolagrossiü You will soon recive your yummy prizes at home!!
I am so sorry for the delay!! Days have been crazy lately, every new beginning is fun but also lot’s of work!
Finally the recipe from Marinola’s last live is here!! We made a full Plant Barbecue and this patties are just so yummi, a bit of summer!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 medium zuchinni, grated
- 1 cup cooked millet (about 1/3 cup dry)
- Chopped fresh herbs such as parsley, coriander, mint..
- 70g vegan feta cheese(recipe in my feed or substiture by extra firm tofu)
- 1-2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1-2 tbsp oat flour(depends on how much you drained the zucchini)
- ¼ tsp salt(use more if you are not using feta)1 star anis
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Finishing: Vegan yogurt(optional)
- Add a pinch of salt over the grated zuchinni and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes;
- Squeeze the water from the zucchini out, using your hands and mix the dry zucchini with the millet, chopped herbs, salt, olive oil and flours;
- Crumble the feta pieces gently and incorporate well in to the batter;
- Make patties using your hands and grill each one on the barbecue for extra yumminess or using a large frying pan.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature, with a yogurt dip as a side to salads, veggies or whatever you wish for!