Strawberry Cheesecake! It can’t get any better then that!!
I have not many words to share today, I am just happy to enjoy this sunny dessert welcoming a beautiful weekend!!
What are you baking this weekend?
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Serves 8 people
- 150g raw cashews seeds, soaked
- 70g cooked chickpeas
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Pinch vanilla powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder (or maizena)
- 1 tsp chickpea flour
- 140g maple syrup or 100g white sugar
- 100ml coconut milk
- 100g silken tofu
- 1 pinch of salt
- 70g oats(or oat flour)
- 30g almond flour(rice also possible)
- 2 dates(medjool) or 1 tbsp muscovado sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 50g coconut oil(or butter if you prefer)
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut yogurt or cream
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Fresh strawberries
- Crust: Add all the ingredients for the crust in a small food processor and blend until it becomes a sticky dough, for about 1 minute;
- Place the dough in the bottom of a tarte or cake non-stick pan(even better if you use one that open from the side), using your hands to press down the dough, forming a thin, firm layer. Pre Bake the crust for about 10 minutes in pre-heated oven at 180°C;
- Cheesecake: Blend all the ingredients together for about 2 minutes, until creamy and smooth.
- Fill the Bre-baked crust with the cheesecake cream and return to the oven at 160°C for about 30-40 minutes, until firm it firm and fluffy in the middle;
- Once the cheesecake is baked, take out of the oven, scrap the sides using a thin spatula and let it cool down for about 2 hours;
- Spread a thin layer of the coconut yogurt and lemon zests over the cheesecake and finish with sliced strawberries
- Enjoy your dessert time!