Very Green Veggie Stir-Fry
Easy Spring food with lots of green yumminess is what I want this week! This easy green stir-fry is great side to anything or topping some whole grain pasta or just some salad leaves. It takes 10 minutes and you have something great for lunch or dinner.
I invite you to try this recipe and enjoy the taste and how greens can make you feel great inside and out!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Serves 3-4 people
- 1 bunch green asparagus
- 100g green beans or mange tout
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen green peas
- ½ tsp salt
- Handful chopped fresh parsley and coriander
- Handful toasted almonds and pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seed butter(pistache or almond also work)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seed oil
- ¼ cup water
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cut the Asparagus feet (dried part). You can save this part for soups and creams instead of tossing them;
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and fry the onion slices until soft and juicy, for about 3-5 minutes;
- Add the rest of the veggies, add a pinch of salt and let it simmer at low heat with the lid on for about 5 minutes;
- Green Sauce: Mix all the ingredients in a small glass jar and mix well and set aside;
- Add the sauce to the veggies and mix well.
- It’s ready to serve! Add some chopped fresh herbs and toasted pumpkin seeds on top.