Quarentine day 8 asks for comfort food!!!
For all the Brazilians, portuguese or anyone that just loves the yummi flavors of olive oil and potatoes… This recipe is for you!!
Simple, easy, delicious food that pleases even demanding eaters.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
for 3-4 people
- 300g cooked potatoes(sweet potatoes can also be an option)
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 80g sauerkraut
- 1 small grated zucchini
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 2-3 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ cup seaweed flakes
- Salt to taste
Finishing: I served with some radicchio salad but it goes really well with
- Fry the onion and garlic in a drizzle of olive oil with a pinch of salt until juicy and soft;
- Boil the potatoes with the skin;
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash with a fork;
- Mix everything together until it becomes a creamy purée;
- Place it in a gratin dish or serve it with some delicious fresh salad;