Last Asparagus Recipe comes with a lazy cozy Sunday!
Snow is here to make spring unique so let’s profit and enjoy some comfort food!
In the last White Asparagus recipe, I make a classical Flemish Asparagus recipe with Marinola Plant Based twist and buckwheat crepe to add a warming comfort to this cold spring day!
Enjoy this easy yummi recipe!!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
for 3-4 people
- 125g buckwheat
- 300ml water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Asparagus bunch
- 300g tofu
- 1 tbsp chickpea flour
- ¼ tsp curcuma powder
- ¼ teaspoon black salt
- 150ml almond or cashew milk
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 handfuls chopped parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Crêpes: Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk and set aside;
- Boil the asparagus for 5 minutes and set aside;
- Filling: Crumble the tofu with the hands and transfer to a pan;
- Add the plant milk, salts, curcuma and let it cook for 5 minutes until creamy and “scrambled eggs” texture;
- Add the chickpea flour, lemon juice and olive oil, let it cook for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat and add the chopped parsley;
- Fry the crepes and fill with the boiled asparagus. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and top everything with the scramble tofu;