Tortelli di Zucca is one of my favorite foods in the world and sometimes I just crave it really badly but don’t have the time for such elaborated recipe so I in the name of cravings I created a simple easy version of this amazing Italian recipe.
I really recommend you to try it out for the weekend and enjoy every bite of this pure comfort food!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
for 4-6 people
- 500g cooked pumpkin(I used potimaron)
- 120g almond pulp
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 300g pasta shells
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons vegan butter or neutral coconut oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Sage leaves
Finishing: Optimal chopped toasted hazelnuts or walnuts
- Filling: Fry the onion and garlic in a drizzle of olive oil with a pinch of salt until juicy and soft;
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and set aside;
- Cook the Pasta Shells in boiling water.
- Rinse the cooked shells in cold running water and fill each one;
- Place in a large baking tray;
- Pour the sage butter on top and heat it in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C
- Sprinkle some grounded nuts on top and serve warm.