Another easy festive Brazilian recipe(with a Marinola twist) and so so easy you will not believe!
Corn is not an ingredient widely used in Europe and even less for desserts but trust me, it works so well!
One of my favorite is corn ice cream and I can probably make that once, just let me know in the comments if you are interested!!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Serves 6 people
- 400g corn(canned or frozen)
- 200g soft tofu
- 200g coconut milk
- 200g any plant milk(soy, rice, almond, cashews or use more coconut milk for a more intense coconut taste)
- 1 cinnamon stick or a pinch of cinnamon powder
- 100g sugar
- Juice from ½ lime
- More sugar to “burn”
- Blend all the ingredient in high speed besides the cinnamon stick for 2 minutes;
- Filter the cream using a strainer and place it a medium pan;
- Bring the cream to a quick boil with the cinnamon stick, reduce the heat to medium and always mixing let it cook for about 1 minute;
- Cover and let it rest for about 20 minutes;
- Tranfer the cream to small ramequin(crème brulée plates) and let it cool down in the fridge for about 2h or in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes;
- Before serving, distribute a thin layer of granulated sugar on top and burn using a kitchen torch;
- Make a second thin layer of sugar and burn it again;
- Serve immediately;